- March 1994B.A. in law, Seikei University
- 1994-1995 Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley (former Kokusai Securities Co., Ltd.)
- 1995-2001Oyokoden Laboratory (dissolved in March 2006)
- 2001-2002OPTQUEST Co., Ltd.
- 2002-2003Fujitsu Higashi Nihon Digital Technology Limited (merged with Fujitsu limited in July 2005)
- January 2004Established Trimatiz Co., Ltd. (former Trimatiz Ltd.), CEO
- March 1998M.C. in electrical engineering, Hokkaido University
- April 1988Opto-electronics Laboratories, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation,
- October 2000General Manager of engineering, Optical semiconductor device business department, NTT Electronics Corporation
- November 2010Visiting Professor, Graduate school of Information Science and Technology, Hokkaido University
- July 2011General Manager and Supervisor of Research Access Network Service Systems Laboratories, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation
- October 2012Director
- April 2014Professor, Faculty of Photonics Science and Technology, Chitose Institute of Science and Technology
- April 2014Trimatiz Co., Ltd., Advisor
- April 2015Trimatiz Co., Ltd., Director
- March 1997B.A. in social science, Rikkyo Universitiy
- 1997 -2002Risona Bank (former Asahi Bank)
- 2003-2006 Five eyes Networks
- December 2006Trimatiz co., Ltd, CFO
- 1997-2003Otari Inc.
- January 2008MBA in Management, Pace University Lubin school of Business (US)
- 2008-2015Innovation Engine Inc.
- August 2015Trimatiz Co., Ltd., Executive officer
- August 2017Trimatiz Co., Ltd., Director
- 1996-2000Mizuho Information & Research Institute, Inc.(former Fuji Research Institute Corporation)
- 2000-2004Five eyes Networks co., Ltd.
- January 2005CPX Limited, CEO
- May 2009Trimatiz co., Ltd., Auditor
- September 2013Mujaki Foods Co., Ltd., Auditor
- January 2014FELISTELLA Co., Ltd., Advisor
|Senior Adviser||Nobuhide Yamaguchi|
Worked on R&D of optical communication systems and opticalcomponents in Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. and Fujitsu Limited Network Business Group, and then worked on business management in Fujitsu Optical Components Limited.
|Intellectual Property Adviser||Isao Shimeno|
Served as the intellectual property director of Konica Corporation (now Konica Minolta, Inc.), much of his considerable experience and expertise is in patent issues and intellectual poetry strategies.